102 Coventry Road, Davoren Park SA
This spacious family home sits on a large allotment of approximately 738m2, with a frontage of over 25m and is right next to the newly built homes of the Playford Waters development, offering walking and cycling tracks, grassy green space and playground. Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport and parks, close to schools, local shopping centres and Munno Para Shopping City, this affordable and comfortable home offers many possibilities.
First home buyers can enter the market at a very affordable level in a property with good development potential (subject to council consent), which provides an opportunity to make money in the future.
This property is also well suited to savvy investors looking for a good rental return and developers looking for a great location to subdivide and develop (STCC).
With many new and updated homes in this area and being so close to shops, parks and transport, makes this a great place to live and a great location for development now or in the future.
Recently tenanted at $250 per week and the rent had not been increased for a number of years.
- Large master bedroom and generously sized second and third bedrooms.
- Open plan dining and lounge room.
- Walk through kitchen with lots of cupboard space.
- Split system air conditioning / heating.
- Bathroom with full sized bath and a separate toilet.
- Good sized laundry.
- Large and secure backyard where children and pets can play safely.
- Lemon and grapefruit tree.
- Large enclosed carport with roller door.
- Veranda along the full length of the back of the home providing plenty of shade.
- Private front yard with high fence.
- Security screen doors.
A property with so much to offer. To avoid the disappointment of missing out on this fantastic opportunity please register your interest now by phoning Kathryn Dean on 0414 838 405.