14 Paradale Drive, Tanunda SA
$449,000 to $469,000
Located in the beautiful Langmeil Estate with its leafy green tree lined streets, parks and walking trails, this well maintained 2005 built home exudes luxury and grand proportions. Offering a flexible floor plan with huge open plan kitchen / dining / family room, 4 bedrooms, formal lounge room, formal dining room, large main bathroom featuring a relaxing corner spa, a very large ensuite to the master bedroom also with a corner spa, and a separate powder room with third toilet just off the laundry, this property is well suited to a growing family, or retirees still wanting plenty of space for family. With the option to purchase FULLY SELF CONTAINED with all furniture and appliances if desired, this could also be a perfect holiday home or Air BnB investment in the popular township of Tanunda, with its quaint cafe’s, pubs, shops and Barossa wineries all close-by.
You’re sure to be impressed by the very spacious kitchen, with ample bench space, large breakfast bar, walk in pantry, double wall ovens and dishwasher, it’s every avid cook’s dream. The open plan kitchen / dining / family room area is simply huge, great for entertaining, and features large windows and glass sliding doors opening to the backyard, for plenty of fresh air and natural light, plus a combustion heater for cosy winter days and nights. There’s also reverse cycle ducted air conditioning / heating throughout the home for year round comfort.
A formal dining room is located just off the kitchen and there’s also a large separate formal lounge with a beautiful bay window. The master bedroom is huge, with quality built in wardrobes, a large glass sliding door that opens to the back yard, and a very generous ensuite with a corner spa and separate shower. The second and third bedrooms are also very spacious and the fourth bedroom located just off the entranceway could be utilised as a home office, playroom or a bedroom. The master bathroom matches the generous ensuite, also featuring a large corner spa and separate shower, and then there’s an additional powder room with third toilet located off the spacious laundry, which has lots of built in cupboards, including a broom cupboard. You will not be short of storage space in this home, with another two large cupboards located in the hallway.
Parking will not be a problem here, there’s a large double garage with remote controlled panel lift doors and convenient roller door access through to the backyard, where there’s room to store a trailer. You can access the house via a door from inside the garage. There is plenty of room for additional cars to park in the driveway as well. The backyard is fully fenced, paved for easy maintenance and provides a lovely place to sit and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and a secure space for pets and children.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Huge open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
- Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboards, large breakfast bar, double wall ovens, walk in pantry and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms
- Formal lounge and formal dining room
- 4th bedroom located off front foyer, perfect for an office / study or playroom
- Large corner spas to both main bathroom and ensuite
- Combustion heater plus reverse cycle ducted air conditioning / heating
- Large laundry with built in cupboards, bench and broom cupboard.
- Fully fenced and easy maintenance backyard
- Ample storage space
- Large double garage with panel lift doors, roller door access to backyard and internal access.
- Option to purchase fully self contained with all furniture, appliances, fully equipped kitchen etc, due to the property currently being listed as a holiday rental.
You need to visit this home in person to truly appreciate the scale and quality. Phone Kathryn to register your interest on 0414 838 405.