32A Myall Road, Para Hills SA
Freshly painted, brand new carpet, professionally cleaned throughout, floating floor boards new in April 2019 and reverse cycle air conditioning unit new in December 2018, this property built in 2011 is in near new condition!
You will feel right at home when you step into this modern and surprisingly spacious family home. This highly desirable property features an en suite and walk-in robe to the master bedroom, reverse cycle a/c, a modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, a huge open plan family/living room, bathroom with separate toilet and powder room, private and secure backyard, roller shutter to front windows, a low maintenance garden and much more! Torrens titled and conveniently located close to shops, schools and public transport, this could be your very comfortable family home or a great investment property.
The master bedroom with en suite and walk-in robe is located at the front of the house and has an electric security roller shutter on the windows. The second and third bedrooms have large mirrored built in robes and the forth bedroom can be used as a bedroom or home office. The bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and the living areas feature stunning timber-look floating floorboards.
The modern kitchen is equipped with a gas cook top, dishwasher, walk in pantry, plenty of storage space and large food preparation area, so you can whip up all the family's favourite meals with ease. The kitchen's large breakfast bar overlooks the huge dining and family area so you can still socialise while preparing food and drinks in the kitchen.
The main bathroom has a separate toilet and powder room with ample bench and storage space, and the generously sized laundry has a linen press/broom cupboard for extra storage and external access from the laundry to backyard. The wet areas are tiled in a lovely earthy colour on the floor and bright white on the walls. The colour palet throughout is neutral and earthy to suit any decor. The large double sliding glass and security doors allow in plenty of light and fresh air and give you a great view to the secure backyard where children and/or pets can play safely.
The landscaped backyard features a paved entertaining area, a low maintenance garden, a garden shed and a rainwater tank. The garage with remote controlled roller door has internal access as well as access through to the backyard, increasing your safety and security. There is room to park an extra car in the driveway, off the street.
Features to love in short:
- Only 8 years old, freshly painted, new carpet, and near new floating floor boards.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with large mirrored built in robes
- 4th bedroom or home office
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning unit newly installed in December 2018
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Main bathroom with separate toilet, powder room and linen press.
- Safety and security of roller shutters, security screen doors and secure backyard
- Generous laundry with linen cupboard / broom cupboard
- Low maintenance garden, paved and landscaped backyard with garden shed
Don't miss out, come along and view the property at the open and you will love it. Contact Kathryn Dean on 0414 838 405 for further information.