66 McEwin Avenue, Redwood Park SA
Walking distance to schools, public transport, local shopping centre, cafe’s, restaurants, parks / reserves and playgrounds, and just a 5 minute drive or short bus ride to Tea Tree Plaza and the O-Bahn Interchange. Such a great location! This well maintained family home with three bedrooms and two living areas has so many features you’ll love and it’s ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This quiet and spacious home has a well thought out floor plan, with the open plan, L-Shaped lounge and dining room at the front of the home opening to the walk-through kitchen at the heart of the home. The kitchen features a huge walk in pantry, gas stove and gas wall oven, and a breakfast bar overlooking the living area towards the back of the home. The living area has a glass sliding door opening to the backyard’s large undercover entertaining area with pull down shade blinds, making this home great for entertaining with family and friends. The secure backyard is a great space for children and pets to play safely with its lush green lawn and beautiful garden and fernery.
The master bedroom featuring large mirrored floor to ceiling robes is located at the front of the home with the three-way bathroom separating it from the other two bedrooms towards the back. The laundry is a good size with a storage cupboard and is located at the back of the home with a convenient door through to the backyard right near the fold-down clothesline. The backyard also features a large workshop with lights, power, and a concrete floor which could easily be converted into a rumpus room or teenage retreat. There’s also a separate garden shed.
Security features include roller shutters to the windows at the front of the home and to bedroom 3 at the back, security screen doors and locks on all windows. A roof restoration was completed less than three years ago and the roller shutters and pull down shade blinds are also less than three years old. Ducted evaporative air conditioning and a gas wall heater will keep you comfortable all year round.
FEATURES WE LOVE:
- Walk through kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove, gas wall oven and ample cupboard space, including a huge walk in pantry.
- 2 separate living areas.
- 3-way bathroom with full size bath.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas wall heating.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master and bedroom 3 with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes.
- Security screen doors and roller shutters (less than 3 years old) to front windows and bedroom 3 window.
- Instantaneous gas hot water system with temperature control panel inside the home.
- Good sized laundry with storage cupboard.
- Secure backyard with lush green lawn, beautiful gardens and fernery, plus a large undercover entertaining area with pull down shade blinds (less than 3 years old).
- Workshop with lights, power and concrete flooring that could easily be converted into a rumpus room or teenage retreat, plus a separate garden shed.
- Enclosed 2-car carport with auto roller door and drive through access to backyard.
- Room to park an additional 2 cars in the driveway.
- Roof restoration completed less than 3 years ago.
Phone Kathryn now to register your interest on 0414 838 405 to avoid the disappointment of missing out on this lovely family home.