2 Castle Street, Modbury SA
$349,000 to $369,000
Located in the very popular suburb of Modbury, close to all the necessary amenities, this home offers so many possibilities. Larger than many 3 bedroom homes, this property was originally built for empty nesters, still wanting plenty of room for family gatherings and grandchildren to stay, every room is large! This property would suit so many, from first home buyers to downsizers, or a small family and it could also be an excellent investment property, or redevelop with a corner block of approximately 645m2 (subject to council consent and appropriate approvals).
Featuring two large bedrooms with an ensuite to the master, and the second bedroom is designed to fit two single beds and still have plenty of floor space to walk around. The eat-in kitchen is huge with a large walk in pantry, ample cupboard space and room for a dining table. Two large, light filled living areas, a formal dining room and a lounge room with a study nook, allows plenty of room for entertaining. The laundry is huge and well located, with two entrances, where a home office could be set up at the kitchen end of the room. The large double garage will fit a workshop area to one end and has access through to the secure backyard, where you will find a large lawn area for children or pets to play, and an easy care garden with a well established strawberry patch and a garden shed.
This home is located close to all the important things, public transport, local shopping centres, restaurants, sporting clubs, Tea Tree Plaza, the O-Bahn, Modbury Hospital and walking distance to schools, and parks with playgrounds.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite.
• Huge 2nd bedroom.
• Large eat in kitchen with walk in pantry.
• Formal dining / family room.
• Separate lounge room with study nook.
• Huge laundry with a large linen press, a home office could easily be set up at one end of this room.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Hallway cupboards and broom cupboard.
• Main bathroom with separate toilet.
• High ceilings throughout.
• Secure and private backyard with garden shed.
• Easy maintenance gardens and established strawberry patch.
• Close to schools, local shopping centres, Tea Tree Plaza, O-Bahn, parks, playgrounds and public transport.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Phone Kathryn to register your interest on 0414 838 405.
While all information provided is gathered with care, from sources we believe to be reliable, we cannot guarantee it’s accuracy. All interested parties need to make their own enquiries and seek independent advice on information to be relied upon.